EAR WAX MICROSUCTION FOR £70 AT EASI-EAR (BOTH EARS)
- you just have more wax in your ears (some people naturally do).
- you have hairy or narrow canals (the tubes that link the eardrum and outer ear).
- your age – wax gets harder and more difficult to fall out.
- hearing aids, earplugs, and other things you place within your ear might be pushing the wax further in
THERE ARE SEVERAL SYMPTOMS THAT MIGHT INDICATE EARWAX:
- earache difficulty hearing
- an ear infection
- sounds such as high-pitched tones coming from inside the ear (tinnitus)
never attempt to remove it by inserting anything into your ear – including and especially
cotton buds. Ear wax may be induced to come out by regular use of ear wax softening
products but his can take some time and if it is irritating and
you would like immediate relief you can call us.
impacted ear wax. It can be used on sensitive ears and is also a great treatment for existing
hearing aid users.
Thus, the microsuction technique for ear wax removal means that we can always see precisely what we are doing and can avoid touching the skin of the sides of the ear canal which makes the process a lot more comfortable, even if we occasionally need to use other instruments or techniques to remove hard wax.
Compared to traditional forms of wax removal such as ear drops and irrigation or syringing, microsuction is safer, quicker, generally better tolerated and more effective and can usually be done immediately, without having to wait weeks for drops to soften the ear wax.
Call us now if ear wax is an intrusion in your life.